Make Tech Work for You Again
Tech is one of the most exciting spaces to be in now. At the beginning of your career, you were perhaps excited to start setting the vision and help advance humankind. But have you recently lost your passion for tech due to stress, bureaucracy, and lack of balance? If so, you may feel like you’re not being your most authentic self at work.
You may think you need a career change, but perhaps you need techniques to manage stress, balance your life, and realign with what drew you to tech in the first place.
- Work-Life Balance
- Stress in Tech
- Struggles With Agile
- Existential Crisis
- Work-Related Anxiety
- Toxic Culture
No Work-Life Balance
Do you feel like your job is intruding on your life? That you are living life around your job vs. your job being only one part of your life. By working together, we will clarify what’s important to you and realign with your values, enabling you to access the level of balance that you desire. Most importantly, you will feel no guilt about prioritizing what’s most important to you.
Manage Stress in Tech
You may be feeling stressed all the time because you’re always connected to your device for work. Systems keep breaking, and you need to get on calls late at night to keep things spinning. Is this all there is to life? No way. Let’s work together to make tech work for you and learn to set boundaries comfortably.
Does Agile Really Work?
We all know that agile is supposed to make life easy for our customers and ourselves. But is this really happening in practice? When I worked in tech, I was frustrated with how agile principles were implemented in some companies. But I won’t push my ideas on you. Instead, let’s collaborate and identify how agile impacts your life and what you want to do about it.
How to Overcome an Existential Crisis
The systems we implement today may be obsolete in another two years or less. You may be wondering what the point of all your hard work is. Tech Professional Coaching can help you explore your thoughts, realign with your true purpose in life, and identify the legacy you want to leave behind.
Toxic Work Culture and Anxiety
As if the rapid technology change is not enough, toxic work cultures can keep our nervous systems in fight-or-flight mode at work. No matter how much we want to ignore the toxicity and keep doing our good work, it’s hard to get away from the stress. Coaching can help you uncover your underlying beliefs about the culture and form healthier ways to address the challenges.
What Will You Get?
- Reawakened passion for tech and reconnection with what excites you about being a tech professional
- A crystal-clear idea of who you are, how your needs are met in your tech industry, your inner voices, and what legacy you want to leave in tech
- A plan of how you can make tech work for you instead of working for tech
- Ways to control your fears and take initiative and action
- Habits that will help you move towards your dream life
- Self-acceptance, resilience, self-trust, and confidence to live your life on your own terms with zero guilt
- Crystal Clear Career Needs: At the beginning, we will build awareness of yourself, your values and strengths, and how the tech industry aligns with your values. This is the time to visualize your best life in tech and prioritize your needs. We will go wild here!
- You will take multiple career tests to find out and confirm your ideal tech career. You will get clarity on whether you need a career change, more focus and balance, or other ways to express yourself fully and authentically.
- Tenacious Self-Trust: Without self-trust, you won’t make significant transformations because your inner critic will not hesitate to question and criticize you. We will work on building your inner ally and learning to trust your highest self.
- Fearless Questioning & Reframing: The ways of current corporate work are broken. To get tech (or any other industry) to work for you instead of you working for it, you have to question assumptions about industry norms and working practices that impact you negatively. We will work together to reframe your work in a way that suits you best.
Want to be proud of working in tech again?
Are you ready to question your work culture & practices to find true joy?
A newfound love for tech can be yours. Excitement for future potential and obsession with features is possible. But you don’t have to do it alone. Technology Professionals Coaching can help you get there faster.
**All coaching packages can be customized for your unique requirements. Programs can also be converted into corporate programs and workshops.
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
– Arthur C. Clarke