Love Your Mondays Like a Child
We spend most of our time at work, and work is one of the main ways to express ourselves. So, when we do work that doesn’t align with our true values and needs, we unknowingly venture into the land of inauthenticity. Believe me, I know the struggles as I was once well-versed in hiding my true self in the corporate sector.
A career change can be scary as your whole ecosystem changes. You may have mortgages to pay and kids to feed. Perhaps, you constantly wonder how to convince yourself to take this “blind” leap of faith.
- Career Change
- Monday Morning Blues
- Trapped at Work
- Finding the Right Career
- No Passion for Work
- Conflict at Work
Monday Morning Blues
Are you experiencing Monday morning blues or Sunday evening blues? If so, your heart may start racing on Sunday afternoon as you anticipate the work week ahead. You may even lose focus at home and not be able to cherish the time with your kids or friends. Let’s put an end to these blues, so you can live life authentically and be present in the moment.
When to Change Your Career
We are well aware of our unhappiness with work most of the time. Our bodies tell us so, and so do our hearts. But our brains cook up reasons as to why now is not the right time to leave. How can I make a career change so late in my life? Can I afford to go back to school?
Although I don’t know you yet, I truly believe that you can do anything you want. Yes, it may take some time and creative problem-solving. But it can be done. Let’s collaborate on the way forward.
Feeling Trapped at Work
Do you feel trapped in your career, corporate culture, or toxic work environment? If so, you most probably know what you want to do, but you keep buying into your excuses or your loved ones’ fears.
Aren’t you tired of living life small? Don’t you wonder if this is all there is to life? Together, we will explore what’s keeping you trapped and take little steps to unstrap you from this extra burden you carry.
No Passion for Work
Your passion for work may be fading as you climb the corporate ladder. You may be wondering whether climbing the career ladder is even worth it if you’re not happy. Or you may be stressed about all things work as I was in my corporate life. Career Change Coaching can help you find work that lights a fire under your belly and make a career change without starving or breaking the bank.
What Career Will Make You Happy?
You may be aware of your unhappiness with work, but you could be unsure of what your passions are. You may wonder if “passion” even exists? Yes, there is a thing called “passion” and purpose and mission on earth because I have found them in coaching. It may take a bit of experimenting or mining your past experiences. But we can find your passion too.
Manage Conflict at Work
Maybe interpersonal conflicts at work keep you spinning even when you’re at home. How dare they question my professional opinion? Do I have to deal with their arrogance forever? Unfortunately, most of us lack the language or mindset to deal with work conflicts constructively. With coaching, you can learn to keep work at work and manage conflicts better.
What Will You Get?
- A new career that optimally utilizes your skills and lets you express yourself authentically
- A crystal-clear idea of who you are, your needs, your inner voices, and where you want to go in life
- A plan of how you can make that career change you’ve always wanted
- Ways to control your fears and take initiative and action
- Habits that will help you move towards your dream career
- Self-acceptance, resilience, self-trust, and confidence to live life on your own terms
- Crystal Clear Career Needs: Initially, we will build awareness of yourself, your values and strengths, and how you see your work. This is the time to visualize your dreams and prioritize them according to what you want the most. You will take multiple career change tests to find out and confirm your ideal career. We will go wild here!
- Tenacious Self-Trust: Without self-trust, you won’t make significant transformations because your inner critic will not hesitate to question and criticize you. We will work on building your inner ally and learning to trust your highest self.
- Plan to Realize Full Potential: Dreams don’t get you anywhere unless you have a step-by-step plan that allows for flexible action. We will create a plan that determines what you need to do, paying attention to what can get in the way of executing the plan.
- Prosperous Money Plan: When you really get into action, you will feel your fears the most. Your brain will find excuses on why changing careers is a really bad idea, and finances will be one of its most convincing arguments. We will create a comfortable money plan for you and work through these fears.
Are you ready to take back those Mondays and find work that sparks you joy?
A new career is possible. A career that comes naturally to you. A career that you’re excited to grow in. But you don’t have to do it alone. Career Change Coaching can help you get there faster.
**All coaching packages can be customized for your unique requirements. Programs can also be converted into corporate programs and workshops.
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So, keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”
– Steve Jobs