Soar High With Self-Trust
95% of what holds us back from our highest selves and wildest dreams is the interference we all experience from our inner critics – those internal voices that are always judging us and telling us that we’re not good enough or not doing a good enough job.
Facing this voice is not easy either. This is because we have acquired this voice, mostly in our childhoods and therefore, this voice is well-integrated into our sense of self. You need the right support and tools for the face-off with this voice. But this also needs to be done with self-compassion and self-acceptance.
Is low confidence contributing to lack of focus at work? Or are you scared to share your ideas in work meetings because you don’t want to make a mistake and be judged by your co-workers or manager? It is also possible that you’re being passed over for promotions because your co-workers are better at “marketing” their work. Improving your self-trust will help you show up as your best self at work and in life, while being true to your self.
Monday Morning Blues
Are you experiencing Monday morning blues or Sunday evening blues? If so, your heart may start racing on Sunday afternoon as you anticipate the work week ahead. You may even lose focus at home and not be able to cherish the time with your kids or friends. This could be a result of your inner critic, worrying consistently about what could go wrong. Let’s put an end to these blues, so you can live life authentically and be present in the moment.
Feeling Trapped at Work
Do you feel trapped in your career, corporate culture, romantic relationships, or toxic work environment? If so, you most probably know what you want to do, but you keep buying into your inner critic’s fears.
Aren’t you tired of living life small? Don’t you wonder if this is all there is to life? Together, we will explore what’s keeping you trapped and take little steps to unstrap you from this extra burden you carry.
No Passion for Work or Life
Your passion for work may be fading as you climb the corporate ladder. You may be wondering whether climbing the career ladder is even worth it if you’re not happy. Or you may be stressed about all things work as I was in my corporate life. Self-Trust Coaching can help you find work that lights a fire under your belly by learning to listen to yourself – you know what’s best for you.
What Will You Get?
- A new life that you can’t wait to wake up to every morning
- A crystal-clear idea of who you are, your needs, your inner voices, and where you want to go in life
- A plan of how you can learn to manage your inner critical voices
- Ways to control your fears and take initiative and action
- Habits that will help you move towards your dreams
- Self-acceptance, resilience, self-trust, and confidence to live life on your own terms
- Crystal Clear Self-Awareness: We can’t trust ourselves until we have a good sense of who we are. Initially, we will build awareness of yourself, your values and strengths, and how you see your work and life. This is the time to visualize your dreams and prioritize them according to what you want the most. You will take multiple career and personality tests to find out and confirm your ideal career.
- Tenacious Self-Trust: Without self-trust, you won’t make significant transformations because your inner critic will not hesitate to question and criticize you. We will work on building your inner ally and learning to trust your highest self.
- Plan to Realize Your Full Potential: Dreams don’t get you anywhere unless you have a step-by-step plan that allows for flexible action. We will create a plan that determines what you need to do, paying attention to what can get in the way of executing the plan.
Are you finally ready to trust in your own wisdom and lean into your most authentic life?
A new and exciting life full of self-confidence is possible. Self-confidence can open up the world for you (it has for me, although I’m still on this journey of self-trust). But you don’t have to do it alone. Self-Trust Coaching can help you get there faster.
**All coaching packages can be customized to your unique requirements. Programs can also be converted into corporate programs and workshops.
“When you have self-trust and self-worth, you have everything you need.”
– Sabrina Sourjah, Executive & Corporate Team Coach