Interview Like a Pro
Have you been attending many interviews in Canada with no job offer? Do you get tongue-tied when you compose an answer during an interview? If so, you could be missing some critical interviewing skills for North American employers.
Mock Interview for North American Companies
When I first migrated to the US from Sri Lanka, I thought I knew how to interview for a job very well. Little did I know how different interviewing techniques were in North America.
When I conduct mock interviews with you, you will get hands-on experience of facing a North American interview, and as a result, you will be able to face actual interviews with greater success.
What Will You Get?
- A crystal-clear idea of interview techniques for your North American job interview, including types of questions and strategies to answer them
- An idea on how to anticipate questions for actual interviews
- Strategies on how to prepare for interviews
- Opportunity to try out answers for questions and get live feedback
- Resilience and confidence to face interviews in North America
- At least 48 hours before our meeting, you will send me your customized resume and the job description of a job you applied for
- I will look at the role and your resume and set a mock interview for you
- Then, we will meet for 2 hours for the interview, and I will provide detailed feedback on each question with demonstrations, where applicable
- You will have email access to me for another 2 weeks for questions and concerns, with guaranteed responses within 48 hours.
- Fee: $200 per mock interview session
Want to ace that interview and get the job you deserve?
Facing an interview with confidence and success is within your reach. A new career, doing what you absolutely love, is possible. Mock interviews can help you get there faster!
**All coaching packages can be customized for your unique requirements. Programs can also be converted into corporate programs and workshops.
“When I started working with Sabrina, I wasn’t very clear on the Canadian interview structure. She identified my weaknesses and assisted me to understand the structure of behavioral questions and how to answer them as per the job description. After the mock interview, I understood what areas need to be improved. The professional set up of the interview gave me the opportunity to try out answers and calm my nerves. I found feedback and example answers from Sabrina very useful. I also learned to anticipate interview questions and found strategies on preparing for interviews. As a result, I was confident at my interview, and I got one of the first few jobs I interviewed for.”
HR (Financial Quality Control Analyst)
“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”
– Estee Lauder